Falcon Maintenance Covid-19 Policy
Update 2nd November 2020
Following the Government’s announcement on Saturday evening that the country is to face a further lockdown from November 5th 2020, we would like to clarify the situation with Falcon Maintenance trading.
Falcon Maintenance can continue to trade throughout this period providing we follow Covid secure precautions. As our work involves working in other people’s homes, our staff are exempt from the ‘Stay at Home’ rule. This information can be found by clicking here
We will be following our risk assessment specific to Covid-19 and have implemented additional Health & Safety measures to ensure that all staff and customer’s Health & Safety is prioritised during this time. We are pleased to say that we have satisfied the Government’s criteria for being a ‘Covid-19 Secure’ company.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, and until further notice the additional measures will also be put in place:
- Operatives will not enter homes/buildings for through way access
- Customers to remain indoors when the external work is being completed.
- Payments made via bank transfer or over the phone via card
- Operatives to provide own refreshments –no drinks to be provided for operatives by clients/customers
- Access to electricity via an extension lead/power point external to building (if this is not possible client to contact office 01473 720647)
- Hand sanitiser to be applied regularly throughout the day by all operatives
The points below relate specifically for internal valets of conservatories:
- Doors leading through into the house to be closed throughout the entire clean
- Ground sheets to be applied from start to finish
- All handles and doors to be disinfected by the operative on completion of work
During this period, we will be available over the phone or online, and all scheduled work will go ahead as planned. If you would prefer to delay your work until this period has passed, please contact the office to let us know.
If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate contacting us.
The Directors & Management Team at Falcon Maintenance