Gutters and down-pipes are often overlooked as it is difficult to inspect them thoroughly, one useful tip is to inspect them for tell-tale signs of weeds growing above the top of the gutter and the next time it rains grab the umbrella and quickly check for any visible leaks around your property.
A recent article from AXA Insurance highlighted the importance of proper gutter maintenance...
' leaking gutters are the most common cause of isolated damp in homes across the UK. Leaks can occur when bits of debris get caught in the joints, or simply from general wear and tear. If you’re experiencing damp in your property, it’s a good idea to check your gutters before you do anything else to see if that’s what’s causing the problem'
At Falcon Maintenance we know that maintaining gutters and downpipes is not easy for most people, as accessing the gutters on most properties can be dangerous if you do not have the correct tools and equipment.
So do not take an unnecessary risk and call in the experts at Falcon Maintenance. We will perform a full assessment of what is required and offer you a FREE no obligation quote to do the work.
Our comprehensive gutter cleaning package includes the following:
• Clearance of all gutters ensuring clearance of leaves, moss, grit, twigs and debris
• Checking of downpipe insuring no blockages
• Gutter balloons fitted to all down pipes to prevent future blockages
• Checking joints ensuring no existing leaks ensuring the flow of water is correct
• Full repairs to gutters and fascias
• Replacement of new guttering and fascias
• Full video report for insurance purposes
Contact Falcon Maintenance now for a free no obligation quote: t:01473 720647 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Gutter Cleaning Services from Falcon Maintenance, serving Ipswich, Suffolk and Essex